Our biggest update since we launched Attender
Attender version 1.4 is out now!
We have gotten a lot of amazing feedback from customers, schools and partners on how to make Attender even better. This means even easier attendance registration and more focus og lowering dropouts. You can now use Attender in a browser, Microsoft Teams, iOS & Android
Motivate students to attend with gamification
Currently there is a lot of focus on how to lower student dropouts. That is why we now are launching our gamification features so students will be rewarded Attender Coins, Attender Streaks and Attender Badges to motivate them to attend.
Attender makes it now even easier for teachers, guidance counselors and students to track absence. Our new dashboards and statistics gives a better overview of who you should take notice of.
Attender mobile App
Attender has for a long time been available in Web and as a Teams app. But now we have made dedicated iOS and Android app so its easy to mark attendance no matter where you are. Students can follow their attendance statistics and see how far they have come in earning Attender Coins, Attender Streaks and Attender Badges.
See whats new
We have made a small video that explains almost everything about Attender 1.4. The video is in english.
Here is a list of the biggest new features:
- Attender lanceret for iOS & Android With builtin demo function
- Gamification where students earn Attender Coins, Attender Streaks and Attender Badges
- New amazing statistical interface for students, teachers and guidance counselors
- Create or import timetable from Outlook
- Support for more languages: Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish, Dutch, German, Spanish and French
- Animations to make everything a bit more fun
- Added our sweet Attender figure
- Detailed/swipe view updated so it works faster and better
- Updated and more expanded tutorial
- Management interface
- And much much more (see the whole list here changelog)
And we will ofcourse not stop here. Many more features are coming. And we would be happy to get feedback on how to make Attender even better.
Webinar 2. & 3. November 2022 from 14.00-14.30 CET
We are hosting webinars where you can get a short presentation of Attender.
It will be held in Microsoft Teams
2. November 2022 from 14.00-14.30 CET
The webinar will be held in danish. You can sign up here: Signup webinar 2/11-2022
3. November 2022 fra 14.00-14.30
The webinar will be held in english. You can sign up here: Signup webinar 3/11-2022
If you want a 1:1 demonstation, then you can book a meeting with us here:: Book online meeting
And please contact us if there are any questions or you would like access to our free demo version.