Save time and lower student dropout with Attender
Webinar: Wednesday 31th of May from 4:00 PM to 4:30 PM CEST.
As an institution in the education sector, you understand the importance of keeping track of students’ attendance and absence to ensure effective teaching. Have you ever considered how you can make this process easier and more motivating for both you and your students? At Attender, we firmly believe that a robust attendance registration tool can significantly reduce student absence and dropout rates while enhancing the overall quality of teaching. With that in mind, we would like to invite you to our exciting webinar, where you can discover how our solution can help you establish a more structured and motivating learning environment for your students.
The biggest advantages of Attender are:
– Time-saving for teachers: Attender makes it faster for teachers to register attendance and absence, giving them more time for teaching.
– Less student absence and dropouts: We use gamification to motivate students to show up and reward their attendance with our Attender Coins, Attender rewards, Attender Streaks, and Attender Badges.
– Visibility in absence statistics: With Attender, teachers and administrators get an easy and clear overview of student attendance, which makes it possible to identify and take care of students who tend to have high absence.
– Online teaching: By using Attender, students’ participation in online classes is automatically recorded, ensuring that the teacher always knows who is present. This can help increase the effectiveness of the teaching and give the teacher more time to focus on the instruction.
– Integrations: Attender integrates with most existing platforms and can easily be integrated with your current solution.
The webinar lasts for 30 minutes. The webinar will be held in English.
Date: May 31, 2023.
Location: Online – Microsoft Teams.
Time: 4:00 PM to 4:30 PM CEST
Welcome and introduction by Heine
Introduction to Attender and its features and benefits.
A review of Attender’s functions and an explanation of the interface
Closing and questions:
Summary of the presentation and discussion.
Questions and answers:
Sign up here
We are looking forward to meeting you online.
If you have any questions, please contact Heine at firstname.lastname@example.org.